Where have I been!?!

I know it has been a long time since I put anything up on this blog and for that I’m sorry.

There are times when you just don’t have the time or energy to post anything and the last 5 weeks were just that.

For 4 weeks I was on an audit in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (pop 200,000) and I have to say that it is a beautiful place to visit.

While I was in Canada I had the opportunity to talk to a lot of locals about the health care in Canada and what they all said is that the drugs are easy to come by but the procedures are not. I know that that is not the road that we should be heading down.

I think that there is a lot out there to talk about and I’m going to wade on in and get things rolling…will start with Name that Place and go from there. I mean it’s been 5 weeks I can’t just jump at this thing like I’ve not been away!

Hope you all are doing well and welcome back.


0 comments to "Where have I been!?!"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters