Don’t Let the Title Sway You…

I get drawn into articles with titles like this:

Richest 2% hold half the world’s assets

But once you read the story you realize something that the Left forgets…rich is a matter of perspective!

The first sentence of the article states “across the world that the richest two per cent of adults own more than 50 per cent of the world’s assets while the poorest half hold only 1 per cent of wealth.” While most might find this shooking and stop reading at this point they would miss the most important part…that they are most likely in the top 50% and maybe even in the top 10%!

“Adults with more than $2,200 of assets were in the top half of the global wealth league table, while those with more than $61,000 were in the top 10 per cent.”

Are you one of 37,000,000 people that have over $500,000 in assets? Then you are in the top 1% of the worlds wealthiest.

I don’t know about you but that isn’t as exciting as I thought it would be. I always thought that once I reached the top 10% I would have a lot more than just $61,000!!


0 comments to "Don’t Let the Title Sway You…"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters