I’m GOING CRAZY!!!!!


You know I’m down here in Australia and you’d think I would be happy…springtime, sunny, warm weather, nice people, no political ads on TV…Well I’m here to tell you I’m going nuts!!!

“Hi, my name is Bill and I’m a political junkie.”

I do not have internet at the apartment I’m staying at…except when I can’t take it any more and spend $5/hour for access…so I’m relegated to checking while I’m at work. Well that ain’t happening nearly enough since I have so much work to get done and a limited amount of time.

What this means is with the exception of knowing what is going on at the Racine County HQ…I have no idea what is going on with the campaigns as a whole!!

Poll numbers…nope, haven’t seen any.
Talking heads (even Olbermann)…no idea what they are talking about.
Strategies…I can tell you that a grapple tackle will get you a 2 game suspension but that is it.

I think this weekend I’m going to sit indoors and get pasty white reading nothing but news from my google reader – I’ll be kissing a load of money away but I’ve got to find out!!!


0 comments to "I’m GOING CRAZY!!!!!"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters