Name that Country

Now some of you are probably wondering why I did not delete David B’s guess from last week, especially when I have my disclaimer asking people to put a hint. Well I have to give David B kudos for the hint.

Did any of you look up Illyria? Well this “country” existed back around 400 BC and comprised most of the western Balkan Peninsula. In today’s terms Illyria makes up 8-9 different countries.

Last weeks county was Albania which would have been at the southern tip of Illyria.

This week I think is pretty easy so I’ll only give it a 4 out of 10 rating.

Good Luck


PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ANSWER...supply info or a hint that proves you know it...there are others playing!!!

THANK YOU – gopfolk


3 comments to "Name that Country"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters