More Candidates!

Over the weekend 2 more people have entered the 2008 Presidential contest. They are Michael Charles Smith (R) from Oregon and Former Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee (R).

For those that are keeping count that means that there are now 9 Democrats running and 12 Republicans!

My hope is that by December of this year we will be down to 4 and 4, I think that is a much more reasonable field for the American public to digest.

I would predict that the Democratic top 4 will be: Clinton, Edwards, Richardson, and Vilsack.

The Republicans will be: Brownback, Giuliani, Huckabee, and Romney.

These are not necessarily the candidates I’d like to see, but the ones I think will be the front runners.





0 comments to "More Candidates!"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters