IPCC missed something?

To be honest when I read the summary from the IPCC I missed this portion too but thanks to Pete Du Pont, former Governor of Delaware and chairman of the National Center for Policy Analysis, I was able to look it up and was surprised that the IPCC did not even address this phenomenon!!

“The IPCC does not explain why from 1940 to 1975, while carbon dioxide emissions were rising, global temperatures were falling,”

Here is Pete Du Pont’s article that appears in the Wall Street Journal: Plus Ça (Climate) Change


1 comments to "IPCC missed something?"

  • GOPfolk,
    I'm working on a local campaign in Racine and would love to add you to our press list so you can know exactly what is going on with the campaign. Would you be willing to give me your email address? Let me know

    George (ermergj@yahoo.com)

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters