Name that Country

Well I thought that my lovely wife would be the first person to get this since this is country is half of her family heritage but alas she had to peek at still unreal’s answer to get it. Last week the country was Denmark, of course!

This week, with no clue, I’d give the country a 7 of 10.

Good luck!




1 comments to "Name that Country"

  • 7?!??
    Its (was) in the news everyday!

    I think we should have Christopher Walken "negotiate" with them...like in True Romance, after he punched Dennis Hopper in the nose:

    "That smarts, doesn't it? Getting slammed in the nose. F**s you all up. You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again."

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters