Cleaner air = global warming

Go figure.

It seems that all the time and energy we have spent over the last 3 decades to clean the air has actually caused global warming!!

Cleaner skies explain surprise rate of warming

While I am not entirely surprised I would like to know what those greenhouse gas nazi’s think about this study? Do you think that they may assume that this is just another conspiracy of the “Bush/Cheney Big Oil Machine” that conceived this study and all the info has been tainted by Cheney holding a gun to the head of the scientists reminding them that he “shot his friend…imagine what I could do to you!”

I mean lets be honest here…most of these people think that Hilary has sabotaged the Obama campaign…I’m quite sure they think that this is a conspiracy as well.


0 comments to "Cleaner air = global warming"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters