Name that Place

angelmt scores a hit on this one…but it did take some prompting to get the correct name...Holy Cross Cemetery

This week I think will be a bit easy.

Name this Place:



3 comments to "Name that Place"

  • Wow - this is like taking candy from a baby. It's the Benstead Observatory on Hwy. A. One of my favorite places as a kid - way back when!

    I have to admit, though I had no clue about last weeks. It looked like concrete crop circles to me :^)

  • I love the strange circular logic in finding this one: using the satellite view on google maps, when that same satellite can easily be seen from the Modine-Benstead Observatory. Very nice.

  • Missed it by five minutes. CU has faster fingers!

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters