Name that Country

I only know of last week’s country due to a friend that has been running with our Saturday Morning Running Group for the past year or so. He grew up in Moldova and came to school here in the states. Currently he is back home with his family.

This week is easy. 1 out of 10.



3 comments to "Name that Country"

  • sigh....this is on my list of places i want to see before i die, believe it or not..
    And i've known how to spell the capital since jr. high.

    ...yeah, i'm weird. what of it?

  • I had a feeling you would be the first to reply knowing how much you want to go there and all!

    You aren't that wierd...I too have wanted to go there for a long time...I know the capital...couldn't spell it to save my life though!!!

  • One Road to Rule them all...

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters