Name that Place

I have been offering up a new country every week for the past year and a half and I feel it has been pretty successful. So I have decided to offer something new…well new for me.

You see, if you are at all familiar with Jed’s Guess that Geographical Location at Boots and Sabers or Who What or Where? At Caledonia Unplugged what I am about to start doing will be similar in nature but limited to the Racine area for now.

Here is how it will work:

I will post an image from Google Earth (of Google Maps if you prefer) and your goal is to Name that Place. Sound simple?

Here is an example:

Name this place…


Image from Google Earth

This would be Racine’s Festival Park and Hall!!



So here is your first one.

Name this place…

Image from Google Earth


7 comments to "Name that Place"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters