Does this Surprise Anyone?

While I find this fact horrifying, it did not surprise me…Poll Shows Many Can’t Find La. on Map.


1 comments to "Does this Surprise Anyone?"

  • does not surprise me at all.
    I do know that schools DO still teach geography, my daughter just finished her geography block in her social studies class and she can identify all of the states.
    However, I told my neighbor about this pol. She knows all of the states, but when it comes to other nations she says "I don't care about that place, why should I"
    hmmmmmmm, and to think we get offended when people from other nations call us arrogant....the sad thing is that her husband is in the army (not deployed) and she is clueless as to where exactly Iraq is.

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters