The Debates

I will admit that had I been home last night I would have watched the debates but not being there meant that I was only able to catch the replay late last night and by that time I just wasn’t all that interested.

However, I did get to see Romney call McCain out on the lies the McCain camp spread about Romney wanting a timetable for Iraq.

What I found interesting was that McCain’s only retort about the lies was that Romney had “negative attack ads” playing against McCain and Huckabee’s record.

So let me get this straight:

An ad showing that your opponent voted against a tax cut = “negative attack ad”

Lying about your opponent = acceptable politics

Hmm, good to know for the future.


0 comments to "The Debates"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters