Don’t make me laugh

One of my co-workers is currently in Iowa and he believes he has an insider that is telling him that the Fred Thompson campaign’s internal numbers show that he will win Iowa!!

My first response is not a chance in hell. Especially when the Politico is reporting that there is a good possibility that Fred will soon be out of the race…yes, I know that Fred is denouncing this report and saying that it is not true but look at reality he is trailing (by a lot…10+ points) in every major poll.


If Fred comes in first it will be a miracle and his analysts should be praised…if he doesn’t come in first and his analysts truly do have numbers that show him winning Fred should fire every last one of them.


0 comments to "Don’t make me laugh"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters