Name that Country

Here I thought that last week’s country was going to be hard…starting to wonder how you guys are coming about your information.  Anna830 once again hits the mark with her insightful information on the little country of Liechtenstein.

This week I give it a 3 out of 10…Good Luck!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ANSWER...supply info or a hint that proves you know it...there are others playing!!!

 THANK YOU – gopfolk





4 comments to "Name that Country"

  • LOL... trust me it's not easy. When I start .. I become anal about the need to find it and to let you know I did it.
    My kids hate Thursdays because I don't share the pc until I figure out your country quiz. I also get a back ache while searching the world maps.

    OH, and, I never can remember my password for Google (this is the only site I need it) and that takes me another 1/2 hour to dig up.

    ;-)

  • Sheesh.. this was too easy. OR, maybe I just have the lucky charm?
    ;-)

  • You definitely have the charm, or is it the luck?

  • Puzzles like this raise my ire.

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters