Bike-to-Work Week

This week, May 14-18, is National Bike-to-Work Week.

For all my “green” friends out there…did you bike to work this morning?

I did! I won’t be able to do it all week due to my schedule but I will get to do it at least 3 times.

I challenge all of you to try to replace your car for your bike once this week. It doesn’t have to be to get to work but why not take your bike to Timmy’s soccer game or to visit a friend. You will be sweaty and sore but if we try to do this regularly we will be better for it!

Now before my friends think that I’ve been brainwashed by Algore’s “documentary” let me say that this encouragement is meant to make us all a bit healthier not some feeble attempt to change the climate.

That is my PSA for the week I will return you now to your regular blogging!


0 comments to "Bike-to-Work Week"

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters