Knight Rider


Yes I was a fan of the original version and was rather glad to hear it was coming back…as long as it was without the Hoff!!

I’m an hour into the show right now and I have to say that it has potential…I will watch another couple of episodes before I say I love the show but at this point it is entertaining!!

Here is more info on the show and the new car!! Knight Rider



1 comments to "Knight Rider"

  • I watched the entire show! It was OK!! Them switching to the Ford Mistake I mean Ford Mustang was a little surprise!

    The Mustang is not that great of a car! It looks sweet it may push 500hp But I can garuntee you I could find you way better car then that!

    Enough about the car!!! A little tweeking of the show and it could be just as good as the original!

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters