Name that Country

Well if you read the comments from last week you will notice that I was not the only person to think that I had done that country before…but I checked and rechecked and the county of Somalia had not graced these pages until last week.

This week is 10 out of 10 but with my hint I think it reduces it to an 8.

Hint: The map below depicts less than 2% of the country but accounts for over 87% of the population.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!


2 comments to "Name that Country"

  • Wow!!

    Thats not even close to being an 8 even with the clue.. But it must be a group of islands.. So I'd have to say it's eaither 1 of 2 I could wrong and making a complete fool of myself but i would either say its part of

    Indonesia
    or
    Philippines

    I don't believe there are that many other places that have a group of islands like that!!

    We will see!

  • The country is Fiji, which is east of Australia.

gopfolk's shared items

Shared Science News

Blog Archive

Labels

Web hosting for webmasters